At Albrecht Audiology, our two overarching goals are:
- Preventing hearing loss through education, implementing appropriate hearing conservation strategies and encouraging the use of appropriate hearing protection.
- Assessing and managing hearing loss and tinnitus through personalized service and evidence-based approaches.
As our patient, we will focus on satisfying your hearing care needs, whatever they may be. We will work with you to diagnose and find solutions for your hearing and tinnitus needs, using state-of-the-art assessment equipment and the most advanced hearing aids. We are a local, independent, community-oriented practice that has been serving this area for more than 20 years. We offer a wide range of sophisticated technology, matched with an extraordinary degree of personal care. Albrecht Audiology is recognized as an AudigyCertified practice. AudigyCertified expertise is measured by commitment to patient satisfaction, continuing education, and the expert application of current technology.
6 Good Reasons to Visit Us
- We address your unique hearing loss with comprehensive audiometric testing
- We use only state-of-the-art hearing aids to optimize your ability to hear
- We will work within your budget
- We offer expert hearing aid fitting and programming
- We follow-up with your care
- We absolutely love what we do!
See what people are saying about Albrecht Audiology
I tried my musicians' earplugs at a concert the other night for the first time (the first time I remembered them before walking out the door). They really are amazing. I'm never leaving them home again. Thanks!
I appreciate your work and your attention to essential detail. I now understand how even these aids and their highly advanced technology could be FAR less effective if installed and programmed by someone just going through the motions, like not finding out what my individual tone tolerances are for loudness or not doing the in-ear test behind the aid to know what is actually going on in my ear canal. I see your dedication to understanding the importance of dotting the i's and crossing the t's to get the most out of these remarkable devices. Obviously, you have found your passion and take seriously the work of helping others to "see" the importance of understanding the auditory world. Bravo!